PETER J. PETERSON
220 Sport Crescent, New York, NY 95420
Bachelor of Science, Geography Cooranbong, Australia
Minor in Geology
American Geological Society
New York, NY
• Developed geomorphic prototype data base with Arc/Info and ArcView on a UNIX platform.
• Performed a leadership role in the development of maps for use with the “Map of the World” radioactive waste site assessment.
Computer Software and Operating Systems:
Arc.Info (PC and UNIX),ArcView, SAS, Atlas GIS, Surfer, ERDASIMAGE, MapInfo, GSMap, GSMCad, XV, PaintShopPro, Corel Draw, all versions MS Word, MS Power Point, DBExpert, WordPerfect, Lotus, Color Works, Canvas, and C programming
Advanced knowledge of: DOS, UNIX, Windows: 3.1, 95, NT, MacOS, and OS2.
• Intermediate experience with interpreting air photos and satellite images, digitizing of web site design and advanced knowledge of web site analysis.
• Published credit for 6 geological maps.
SELECTED WORK EXPERIENCE
Beaker Inn and Lodge
Manager, South Dakota
Maintained a long term work relationship whilst still engaged in a full academic course load throughout college.
• Managed and supervised a staff of 14 employees.
• Trained newcomers.
• Reported to owner.
• Responsible for overseeing entire operation in owner’s absence over summer season.
REFERENCES AND PORTFOLIO
Available upon request
Go to the next page: How to write an electronic resume and cover letter